New chapter.

Hello people. I'm back again, after a few weeks of sudden hiatus (macam la sebelum ni tak biasa buat). Banyak benda sebenarnya nak cerita, there are few moments which i think i want to share it here tapi semangat nak menulis tu tiada. Everytime i want to start writing, i'll just stare blankly at the screen, taip dua tiga ayat lepastu delete, taip lagi delete. Haha.dah lama sangat tak menulis tiba-tiba jadi awkward.

So how I should start? Anyway, here a first post for 2012. *letup confetti*

Macam tak percaya sebenarnya 2011 dah berlalu. Rasa macam sekelip mata je, sekarang saya dah berada di tahun 2012. Lots of thing happen back than. Happy moments, sad moments. Mix moments to be exact. 2011 wasn't my good year, but i'm not saying it was a bad year either. Boleh kata biasa-biasa je. I've been thinking what exactly i have done last year. *recap recap* sadly nothing. sigh. 

But I'm still grateful yang saya dapat hidup dan melalui tahun 2011 tu. Let the past go and welcome the future. We can't never erase the memories (especially the bad ones), but we can learn something from it. It's growing up process ad I hope as i grow, I'll be more mature (mentally. haha), because lost of people say I'm too childish and not act like my age. =.=" Anyhow, I'm glad that last year I was able to make new friends and still keep in touch with the old ones. Dear friends, I love you! And to my family too. :) I want to start a new chapter in my life. Be happy and more optimistic in life. So yeah, Hello Hello 2012! *letup bunga api*

Anyways, a week of 2012 passed by. Boleh kata minggu yang sibuk dengan benda-benda yang berkaitan  dengan akademik. It is the time again. EXAM. *long sigh* I should start studying for my next and last paper on 13th, but today i'm just being lazy and plus a bit sleepy. So yeah tomorrow early in the morning i'll start revising.

Oh yes, saya dah dapat baucer buku RM200 tu. *happy mode* Jadi lepas exam ni memang merancang untuk bershopping buku sehabisnya. Cuma buku apa yang nak di belinya tu masih dalam perancangan. Few malay and english novel perhaps? any suggestion? for english i prefer thriller and for malay usually romantic comedy (yeah please laugh if you want) would be my choice.

Till then. night people! 

p/s: my 2012 resolution is to write and capture some picture. harap benda ni menjadi. :)

Baru sedar paper last tu on Friday the 13th. OMG!

No comments: